Wednesday 27 April 2016

Being Thin

Often it is about being obese and overweight that people generally complain but strangely it is about being thin and underweight that I have been whining ever since I was a student. Most seem to gain weight and their belly protrudes out as one embarks into the world of work (that is a generalization by the way) but unfortunately or fortunately it isn’t same with me; instead, my weight have been consistent since college days.  What should I do? What is wrong with me? Last week I met an old friend of mine who was heading Bangkok. We haven’t met since twelve standards. I was actually shocked to see him totally different with beard on his face and his little belly almost protruding like three months pregnant mother. And it was an embarrassing moment for me to hear him say that I haven’t changed at all, that instead I looked pale, weak and thin. For a man who already knows the fact, comment like this is like a salt on the already sore spot. Anyway that very moment got me into thinking like if I was silently suffering from invisible illness; that if I was alright? Hope I am alright!


Sometimes I just find this life too funny; when most people are finding hard time to lose their weights, following strict diets to maintain shape and all, there is me, trying desperately the otherwise. I even had to lie and add few kilograms to fill in for my visa last year as the BMI showed I was underweight.  Anyway perhaps it is for the good (lol) but I definitely like to gain some weight and become bit more fit and fat. So guys pour me suggestions…:P 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A decade of service

  Time does fly fast. It's already a decade into service. Looking back I don't really know if I have contributed anything solid to d...