Monday 22 October 2012

It is Eleven PM Now

It is Eleven PM now,
The room is as usual- Silent and Alone
The big old fan is spinning hard to keep away heat
But today it is awkward and uneasy
The sound of fan is disturbing me!
It is all of a sudden a Noise today

My Mobile is dead silent
No Musics, No SMS, no call
May be one  justice after all to the gadget
My laptop isn't shutdown as usual
It has become hot because of heat
Yesterday I felt warm and cozy
But today, I feel cold and crazy

My diary page is still a big blank
And my head filled with things I don't know
I can't frame it into meaningful words
Yesterday, we talked, we laughed and even made vow
we smiled, we murmured and  enjoyed silence
But today, it is gone and  I am missing it all
 
From the time I wrote you in diary of my life
To the time we shared both Laughs and smiles
From the time we fought and hurt each other
To the time we departed with an ugly face (once)
From the time we talked and complained of silence
Till we comprehend and acknowledge the fact
I am reminiscing it all and it cheers me in fact

Eleven PM is precious and special to me
The time I first expressed my Love
The time that defines the love of my life
The time that begins my immense joy and hope
Time that also commence the worst fights and disputes
Time that exposes my strength and weakness
And the time that keeps me agile and active

But it is different today
I am all alone and you are missing
I miss you and I am looking at the clock
The clock seems so slow and sluggish
Yet I am waiting here like that old times
Come fast, I know you will.






6 comments:

  1. Interesting poem and very touching. Enjoyed reading it. Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. touching poem bro..hope she returns soon to your arms...and she will...keep writing...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually she is on vacation these days!...:P
      Thanks for reading Ata.

      Delete
  3. silent we were at that time became nuclear weapon when i was apart from you.that silent awoke my heart n fastened its beat for u in every single moment n realized the value of you in my life.

    ReplyDelete

A decade of service

  Time does fly fast. It's already a decade into service. Looking back I don't really know if I have contributed anything solid to d...