Saturday 14 June 2014

Can you give it back?

“The trust that I entrusted upon you with all my heart; the undying hope which if piled would make up the highest mountain. The precious time I spent with you irrespective of whether I was busy or free; the moments of laughter and smile that I shared with you. The showers of tenderness, understanding and the appreciation I had for every little thing. The compromises, the adjustments and the sacrifices I made just to bring in smile for you. The rain of tears I shed with you and for you in the worst of your times. The happiness and the smile I brought upon your face with me and my presence.”

Can you give it all back? Well, it doesn’t really matter now, just do some homework to know about how much you meant to me and what it means to know that it is all past tense now. Perhaps you will a pinch of realization then or perhaps we were and we are never meant to make a story! No matter what differences, no matter how short the duration, it is something that I will treasure as a gift, it is an episode that will echo once in blue moon and resonate. I am happy that you came to my life although just in blink.  I wish you all the best for the rest of your life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A decade of service

  Time does fly fast. It's already a decade into service. Looking back I don't really know if I have contributed anything solid to d...