First of all I would like to thank Langa Tenzin, Ugyen Tenzin and Jigme Zangpo and Sherab Pelmo for nominating me, it is such an inspiration for me. I am really sorry for the late response though. I will directly go to the seven facts about me.
- I am originally from lauri, under Samdrup Jongkhar Dzongkhag which is one of the most remote place in the country. And I am the first to do engineering from my village. As a kid, I wanted to become teacher but after twelfth standard it got change after securing scholarship. I opted engineering and surprisingly ended up working in aviation company (Drukair Corporation Ltd) where I have to start right from the beginning. The fact is in Bhutan it is very rare where an individual chases and chooses the profession out of sole interest’ it very much depends upon the availability of opportunities!
- I am most of the time silent but I talk too fast seriously, all my colleagues and friends advise me to talk slowly. I am bit introvert kind of person and I hardly start conversation with strangers and that is why friends have often said that I am too serious; it is just that I need more time get familiar with.
- I started reading only after twelfth standard and was inspired by a teacher who always talked about language rather than his subject-science; but sadly I haven’t been able to keep aglow. I maintain diary as well and the funny thing is that if you read, you will see the most repeated word I use is ‘any way’. I noticed while I was once checking how I wrote in the previous years to save my boredom. Perhaps this is because the word consoles me somehow, don’t ask me how?
- I am too bad with kids. I mean I can never be friend and play around with little kids, and for the record, there is a nine months old child of my friend, who seem to have known me by the face; maybe I look so terrible that whenever I lend my hand or try to play with him, he just starts crying terribly.
- I also like watching English television series and my all-time favorite is “The Lost” and “The Friends” which I would watch again and again during college days. Now also I try to find time for these but life changes you know with time and with it your habits as well.
- I don’t drink much but whenever I am drunk, which is so very rare, I tend to become talkative and courageous revealing all the secrets. Onetime I was too drunk (during college days) that the next day was an embarrassing one for me to hear from friends about how acted and even confessed a girl of my crush! Since then I have never been drunk, and I wish never to be henceforth.
- People say forget and forgive but unfortunately for me it is bit difficult. I don’t get hurt too easily but once I get, it becomes very hard to forget as well. This is where I try hard to change; I hope i can change with age.
well, about the nomination I don't think even one is left without being nominated for I think I am late, yet as a norm, i would like to derive inspirations from following who are not so frequent in the world of blogging and this is just to say that i enjoy every bit of your writings, please continue writing.