Wednesday 19 May 2010

INSPIRATION

Today is my third day after tiring and exhausting days of exams only to know that the results are no more than horrible! Fine its the way of life that there are no success without failure and no failure without success. failures are but lessons teaching us to open new window and new doors Never in my life i thought that college life and student life is different! This is a piece of my view: NEVER POSTPONE SOMETHING TO THE LATER PART OF YOUR LIFE, BECAUSE THE LATER PART OF YOUR LIFE IS GOING TO BE MORE CHALLENGING THAN THE PRESENT. BETTER RACE WITH THE TIME AND NEVER REGRET IN THE LATER PART OF YOUR LIFE.........some how i have completed my first year of my professional course and i don't know what i really learned from this long 360 days. but i am firmly faithful because i know there are always someone who is looking beyond us from somewhere and closely judging us.what am i going to do now? Just relax because all is doing to be well and fine......... just keep up my own status......

No comments:

Post a Comment

A decade of service

  Time does fly fast. It's already a decade into service. Looking back I don't really know if I have contributed anything solid to d...