Tuesday 18 May 2010

The bitter betrayal

It was best of days we spent together
Environment was so serene, calm and clear
Birds did chirpined their melodies song
It was all fine and nothing wrong
Presence itself was so lively and enchanting
Words of our conversation was echoing
And the days and nights were so short
For she was aside with for any sort
But when all was said and done
She bid a big farewell and left me all alone

I wasn’t aware of my big blunder
Only when her kinds words turned thunder
Warm breathing into howling storm
And tears of joy an uncontrollable deluge
All the oaths was but of only lip
And the actions were but an act of creep
Yet even if blood dry and bones crumble
I will never forget that trouble

No comments:

Post a Comment

A decade of service

  Time does fly fast. It's already a decade into service. Looking back I don't really know if I have contributed anything solid to d...