Thursday 21 March 2013

The Pledge

Source: Google
Karma is what we can’t change
And by it are we all shaped and made
Remember the first time we met?
Mere luck wasn't how we met
And neither was it a coincidence

Causal walk and talk we made
Heartfelt gossips we shared
Even the funny jokes we crack
Keeps me warm and glued
In fact small things are what matters

In the past, now and ever after
Love I shall with all my heart
Over the time I may fail
Void I shall never create yet
 Enlighten and remind me sometime

You are but a north star
Of all the stars that prevail
United and together we shall unfurl 

(The poem is to commemorate the world poetry day(21st March), which I knew from blogger friends...:)...)



2 comments:

A decade of service

  Time does fly fast. It's already a decade into service. Looking back I don't really know if I have contributed anything solid to d...