Wednesday 1 January 2014

The New Year

The year 2013 has been one of the most special year for me; a mixture of both good and bad. From ending a wonderful college life to struggling for a space with the rest of crowd on the streets and finally getting relieved after the Drukair Corporation came to rescue and starting a new professional life, the year wasn't that smooth. But all the more its only with the scar that a smooth surface comes and looking back i think I have done a good justice. This gives me an immense strength to tackle  and face the unimaginable and unavoidable circumstances that are on the way. This encourages me to move forward with a good thought combined with good actions guided by good conscience.

source: Google
The year has also been a wonderful one with my blog hit climbing 10.000 views.It  feels good to have your blog read by others but it  feels great and even more satisfying to read and learn from other fellow bloggers where I derive a lot of inspiration and motivation. and today on this very first day I would like to make myself clear that I will continue to do so. Blogging is one thing that has captured my mind, that relieves me to have vomit what the rubbish mind has been strangling with and beside all these, blogging has become an integral companion. This year's new year eve is special because my mom just came all the way from the my place to stay with me and that's so satisfying.

As the gallop of  male horse year begins, I would like to wish all my blogger friends a very successful, prosperous and wonderful year and life ahead. I would also like to resolute myself to see good, do good and be good.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A decade of service

  Time does fly fast. It's already a decade into service. Looking back I don't really know if I have contributed anything solid to d...