Wednesday 4 September 2013

Getting Together in Blog


It has been for some time since I posted any article on my blog. The series of examinations and the adjustments with new lease of life has kept me bit busy. But I have never missed to read an article of the blogs I follow in my leisure time which I enjoy and learn a lot. That was when I came across Ma’am Rekha’s Post about blogger conference which I liked very much to be part of it. It is a very good way of interacting and knowing better. I am yet to learn a lot, but certainly initiative such as this would really keep those with same interest together and I look forward to future innovations as well. Thank you Rekha ma'am and all others who took keen interest in being part of  blogger e-conference as most say.


Why did you start blogging in the first place? And what is the story behind your blog title?
I first heard and knew about the word ‘blogging’ when I was in the twelve standard in 2008 and since then I always wanted to explore behind what it means. I am boy by birth but when it comes to emotion, I am bit girl-y and I always maintained a notepad that was collection of the random rubbish thoughts. And blogging is but the best platform where I can express my joy and happiness, the sad and sorrows, the failures and frustration. It is also one of the best forms of learning. As such I never miss even one post that I follow without going through.
My blog title is “My SiMpLe ThOuGhTs with caption ‘untold stories and unrevealed thoughts’ and it is pretty simple as to why I kept this. It is as I said earlier, my best companion, although for some time I have been unable to update due to so many reasons.

How long have you been blogging? Where are you based?
It was back in 2008 when I first created my first blog, yet owing to limited time as I had to be busy with assignments and studies, I had never written even an article, as good as not having a blog! Only when I reached final year to my college (2012), I started to become serious blogger (not that I write well), but it was then I started to learn and read others blog seriously and earnestly. And going by that it’s only about a year since I have been blogging.
I am recently employed at Drukair Corporation, Paro and I am yet get a real home by the way.

How do you schedule your blog post; Daily or weekly? Or as and when inspiration strikes?
During college days, I used to write at least three posts a week but there is nothing as scheduled time. Whenever I am inspired, whenever the situations demand, I make note in my laptop or notepad and then post it my blog whenever I have internet access.

Does your family and friends know about your blog?
My parents are illiterate and I am the first to get education but I have some cousins who know about my blog. There are also friends who know and read my blog, and that's where i derive inspirations.

Thank you

13 comments:

  1. Nice to know how you've entered in blogging. Keep going bro. By the way, it's also a great news for me to know that you've recently joined Drukair. Have nice day ahead...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you bro. Would like to know about you too.:)

      Delete
  2. Nice to know how you began blogging. This is, as you said, a platform where we scribble our thoughts. And I am glad that you always bring good issues at hand for the discussion.
    You got an employment in Drukair? That's great. Let me know more on this. Wish you great days ahead....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet post Tshewang. keep poting. Wow it must be a proud moment for you to be the only one educated in your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks ma'am for visiting and for ua sweet comment. Yes i do love reading ua blog keep updating ua blog..:)

      Delete
  4. Hello, it was nice 2 learn abt u. Keep posting. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, would love to know you also...and keep visiting la..:)

      Delete
  5. Hi Tshewang, nice to know how much you love to express your feelings and emotions through blogging, just like the other bloggers, including myself :) Your parents must be proud of you if the know you have such habit. Keep writing and pour your inspiration here! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ma'am for such a sweet comment; that is where i derive loads of inspiration too. Of course i will keep my spirits up..:)

      Delete

A decade of service

  Time does fly fast. It's already a decade into service. Looking back I don't really know if I have contributed anything solid to d...