Tuesday 4 September 2012

First and the friction!

Getting acquainted with anything 'new' in life is hard and challenging! We need to try and go with various and every possible ways to get along. For example getting familiar with stranger and becoming a good friend is a long process;  we never become a good friend just in a blink with a single handshake with c-shaped broad smile! It requires a lot like care  and constant revisit

Source: Google
Lately I have realized same is the case with getting good  books! I mean to study seriously. I have just tried to get into the environment of study at least an hour or two in a day after a long break (the new session has started a month ago) and that has been the most challenging I should say. The worst part is I haven't been able to catch that grip yet. May be that is because I was hooked up and accustomed to those unreal and unhealthy business like social network, TV series and Movies. Are today's youth getting carried away by those new technologies? Is it serving more than its purpose? A good food for thought in fact.

Ever since I entered college life; the 'study thing' became secondary. Not because the course did not demand; but because there were certain situations that rather took leverage and had to compromise with the 'studies'. College life is really exciting! It is full of fun if we really think from that usual norm- College life is 'cool-age'; we get to experience so many new things of life, new friends, new foods, new environment, new technology and particularly it is the beginning of a new phase of one's life.  How ever if we think the otherwise, college life is just the addition of workload (and this really sucks!), the start of the torturous and busiest time (in life may be), reduction of the hours of sleep because of having to burn midnight oil so that we are in that brim of so called 'the mass'; otherwise we are left all alone in the bottom and that's really bad and lonely!

Well, this is not be the end of story but what intrigued me to write was the mere incident (yesterday) where I couldn't dare talk to a girl (for the first time though) regarding the final year project work. Seriously I sometimes feel ashamed of my self for being so stupid, timid and foolish! Just because the other is of high pointer (in academics) and you below them have to do anything with not daring to talk? Or does this breed any kind of guilt and restrictions? NO!!, then  why did I feel so Low and so down? May be because I am too circumspect!..BUT WHY..?


No comments:

Post a Comment

A decade of service

  Time does fly fast. It's already a decade into service. Looking back I don't really know if I have contributed anything solid to d...