Sunday 2 March 2014

Happy Losar

Long time ago, #losar was just about having good food and drinks or wearing new garments and playing around. Then it made some sense; losar was (is) much more than that! It was (is) about families, getting together, once again rejoicing the moments lost and enriching the grip of relations. It is relaxing and celebrating the victory, accepting the failure, healing the hurt, forgiving and forgetting and welcoming yet another mess of a life in store whole heartedly with all the good wishes and aspirations. It is about righting the wrongs of the past, filling the pot holes of slip-ups, mending the patches of failures and understanding to grow and broaden with age.

In nutshell, Losar is all about redefining oneself as a person, as a human being.

But sadly for now (perhaps for the rest of my life) I will have to postpone it all, because it is still the#working day like any other usual day. I don’t know for how many times I will have to postpone such important days, yet this offers me yet another gust of passion to live with hope; it makes me realize the value and the importance of this very day.

Anyway I would like wish you a very happy Losar; may all the wishes come true.




No comments:

Post a Comment

A decade of service

  Time does fly fast. It's already a decade into service. Looking back I don't really know if I have contributed anything solid to d...