Skip to main content

Good bye 2014, welcome 2015

Time and tide waits for none, that’s an old adage which is but true. Just like a morning dew, the year 2014 is already perspired and a new year 2015 is already on its way. So this is life? It is too fast don’t you think? Rewinding back, it is indeed a nostalgic moment, right? A lot has happened and I would like to believe myself that every moment and day has only taught me a lesson and that I have only become wiser and older, only things to cherish and celebrate about no matter how different, hard or depressing at times it was.
I would like to believe myself that 2014 was a good, in fact a glorious year to prepare ahead. 2013 was just the beginning of  the experience of my real life, I mean my own living, that is when you have to walk yourself, live yourself, love yourself and be yourself and 2014 just been a good experience all of these. Though I have nothing concrete to show as an evidence I still believe that I have done what was required of, there were hard times though not being able to balance between the thoughts and actions. My health had been pretty good throughout although I have never been able to increase my weight and even did checkup doubting if I was suffering from Tuberculosis which it wasn’t and god! That was a big relief. I still try hard to increase bit of my weight, because everybody says I am too slim and underweight for my height, I also feel that I am too thin and weak, so let’s see what 2015 will give? Financially it was OK, who has enough and are contended anyway when it comes to money? Though I have not been able to save which everybody talks about this shitty future, I like to believe that I have done my part to help my family and relatives enough that it brings me smile. When some of my friends chose fancy cars and marriages, I chose to ignore (for time being though :P) for other way to those simple things, and I don’t think I am wrong at all.

Professionally it was kind of consolidation period, although I missed the very good opportunity for ten months training to enhance and advance my career prospects, i think it wasn’t best time for me. I maybe one step behind some of my batch mates, but I am OK for as long as you have that will, i think every time or a place is but a learning after all. I believe that a yearlong work on the line in a bossy environment has only made me more humble and proactive. The smelly grease stained uniforms have taught me enough as to what engineers are meant for and I only wish to further and continue it. Every day was but a lesson not just for career but about the life ultimately and I thank all those who have somehow been part of it.
And eventually I look forward for even more glorious and eventful year 2015 and I resolute myself to read more honoring the reading year!
Happy New Year folks…!

Popular posts from this blog

The GPL thing

If you are an engineering student in one of the engineering colleges of India, you would probably know what I am going to write about. GPL is one of the most prominent activities you will notice in the engineering college (I am not sure if it also exists in other colleges).  If you have birth day or if something good has happened to you, or get job, then you aren't escaped! You are treated even worse than the animal for a moment with hard leather belts, with slippers or even with rod of sticks until you have zebra crossings on your back. You don’t know whether to cry or to laugh. That is the immediate price of happening something good.
Nobody knows exactly as to how this GPL thing came into existence, but there isn't one who isn't aware of what happens in GPL. GPL stands for Gand Pe Laat. A friend of mine tells me that the concept of GPL originally started within a group of friends; when something good happens to one of the friend, others used to whip his ass (Gand) out of…

Thank You Mother Earth

A home for every existence A life of unlimited you nurture Fresh air and water, clean ambience The bound of kindness and patience You give, sustain and give And never are you fatigue Nor you restrain, rest or refuse Yet the greedy mind you gratify Wants more, exploits and doesn’t care
Here I stand healthy and walk with pride With all the luxurious glories of yours We know you can’t permanently give For this is the law you already know Wisely we shall use you and your wealth And advocate the message of early signs Which you displayed loud and clear Today, tomorrow or the next day We shall revive, protect and sustain
Thank you Mother Earth.....

13th October- Unforgettable Day

Life is strange you know.  So many things are happening and yet to us, it is the same and as usual. We hardly notice the change and the things that happen around us. Today is an important day for Bhutan and Bhutanese; a day to begin with prayer for long life of our king and queen; a day to celebrate over reminding ourselves that there is always hope with king and queen be side us at any cost.  I wish my king and queen a very happy wedding anniversary. May the land of thunder dragon always shine under your dynamic leadership and guidance! Unfortunately it was a bad and sad day for me! I nearly escaped deadly accident. I don’t know how many has been lucky enough just like me today at the very same time. Some are just so unfortunate.  Just yesterday before I went to bed, I had this very disturbing news from Perth, Australia about a brother of mine by relation who is studying under government scholarship. There was this very disturbing note by himself on Facebook, a heart breaking confess…