Skip to main content

A Food for Thought

Everything is fine, yes for now. Of course Sometimes in the midst of all these, we do encounter a time when we are forced to look back, wait for a moment and think if we are stranded instead and that the road we walked was really meant for us or if we made mistake? We doubt our own guts then and lose the very confidence and credibility of our own self. I don't know if it is of the same case with others as well. So many questions arise along the way and we are just left in the midst of all these, puzzled, trying to find the answers or even doubting the answers we have.

Sometimes I feel crazy my self and like to do crazy things. I like to laugh and cry. I am frustrated  and I feel defeated. I am deeply saddened and at times find difficult to control the emotions, and that's when I think if humans are but a bunch of mere emotions and nothing else. And the simple answer to is: it seems right though.

Why is it so difficult for the Lips just to say what is intended without fear or predicament? Why the smallest things are but the hardest thing to let it go off the lips? Why is it most difficult for the limbs to walk the shortest distance at most critical times? Why does the brain functions just the opposite and lead us to the wrong direction, when it requires the best of its credibility? Why all these at the very same time?

 I feel our goals are just like an elusive balloon, floating in the midst of cloud and wind, wanting and waiting for us to grab it, but playing with us all the time. Every time we think it is near, it is blown away by the strong currents of playful wind or is clouded letting us down. And if all the terms and conditions aren't considered well, it rather goes high, becomes invisible and impossible to catch it. It is absurd, right?

I inquired a friend of mine if he has some thing to take away all those unwanted and unhealthy sickness and leisure time this weekend. He handed me a book of Sidney Sheldon, indeed an Autobiography of himself titled "The other side of me" I am almost to end now and in fact it is very inspiring and encouraging. The book reveals the struggles and the success of his life to get by when the country (USA) was experiencing the greatest depression (1930s) and how he rose against all odds (working as bus-boy, a clerk, and so many others) to become one of the most successful writer and the master of his game.

And interestingly the book has cleared some of the clouds and kept away, in a way the waves of the wind that has been disturbing and for now it seems my instinct is pretty clear about where I am standing, where I am going and ultimately where I need to go.

A food for the troubled thought in fact!..

Popular posts from this blog

The GPL thing

If you are an engineering student in one of the engineering colleges of India, you would probably know what I am going to write about. GPL is one of the most prominent activities you will notice in the engineering college (I am not sure if it also exists in other colleges).  If you have birth day or if something good has happened to you, or get job, then you aren't escaped! You are treated even worse than the animal for a moment with hard leather belts, with slippers or even with rod of sticks until you have zebra crossings on your back. You don’t know whether to cry or to laugh. That is the immediate price of happening something good.
Nobody knows exactly as to how this GPL thing came into existence, but there isn't one who isn't aware of what happens in GPL. GPL stands for Gand Pe Laat. A friend of mine tells me that the concept of GPL originally started within a group of friends; when something good happens to one of the friend, others used to whip his ass (Gand) out of…

Thank You Mother Earth

A home for every existence A life of unlimited you nurture Fresh air and water, clean ambience The bound of kindness and patience You give, sustain and give And never are you fatigue Nor you restrain, rest or refuse Yet the greedy mind you gratify Wants more, exploits and doesn’t care
Here I stand healthy and walk with pride With all the luxurious glories of yours We know you can’t permanently give For this is the law you already know Wisely we shall use you and your wealth And advocate the message of early signs Which you displayed loud and clear Today, tomorrow or the next day We shall revive, protect and sustain
Thank you Mother Earth.....

13th October- Unforgettable Day

Life is strange you know.  So many things are happening and yet to us, it is the same and as usual. We hardly notice the change and the things that happen around us. Today is an important day for Bhutan and Bhutanese; a day to begin with prayer for long life of our king and queen; a day to celebrate over reminding ourselves that there is always hope with king and queen be side us at any cost.  I wish my king and queen a very happy wedding anniversary. May the land of thunder dragon always shine under your dynamic leadership and guidance! Unfortunately it was a bad and sad day for me! I nearly escaped deadly accident. I don’t know how many has been lucky enough just like me today at the very same time. Some are just so unfortunate.  Just yesterday before I went to bed, I had this very disturbing news from Perth, Australia about a brother of mine by relation who is studying under government scholarship. There was this very disturbing note by himself on Facebook, a heart breaking confess…