Skip to main content

Lines Of Encouragement

"The most beautiful thing in the world is to see the parents smiling and the next beautiful thing is to know that you are the reason behind that smile"

Well this is a beautiful, inspiring and encouraging line. It reminds me of my Mom who once said when we spent together during the Vacation sometime in the summer of 2010: "སྐྱིད་པོ་ཨ་ནི་ཆོ་ལས་་་ནན་ཐུར་གཡོག་ནོང་ཏེན་གེ་ལ" which literally means: "Life wouldn't be that hard  after you get employed, I will stay peacefully". This was the response when I said my parents not to toil and worry too much about me and the normal field works and hardships they have to go through to make ends meet. Since then it was an extra lesson I learned, more of how much I am to them; as a responsible son. It was another big step that life gave me to leap up on, that will always remind me in the days to come. It makes me more cautious so to say.

  As an innocent and uneducated, who never got chance themselves, they have realized the very importance of it and have enrolled to educating me, toiling day and night. And being the eldest one in a family to get education,  makes me a more responsible.
  • What if I am unable to fulfill their wishes?
  • What if I am obstructed by the mistaken paths?
But not even in the wildest of my dreams had I been discouraged to serve my purpose. Every time I remember them and their conditions, a strong gush of encouragement and the will that says 'you can do and you must do' echoes and wakes me from the slumber I might be into. Every time I step over a bar, I stand still for a moment thinking if that will not jeopardize my very purpose. And I am happy because that is what I want; to become a responsible and loyal son, and may be sometime later a good husband, and ultimately a good father!..:)

Popular posts from this blog

The GPL thing

If you are an engineering student in one of the engineering colleges of India, you would probably know what I am going to write about. GPL is one of the most prominent activities you will notice in the engineering college (I am not sure if it also exists in other colleges).  If you have birth day or if something good has happened to you, or get job, then you aren't escaped! You are treated even worse than the animal for a moment with hard leather belts, with slippers or even with rod of sticks until you have zebra crossings on your back. You don’t know whether to cry or to laugh. That is the immediate price of happening something good.
Nobody knows exactly as to how this GPL thing came into existence, but there isn't one who isn't aware of what happens in GPL. GPL stands for Gand Pe Laat. A friend of mine tells me that the concept of GPL originally started within a group of friends; when something good happens to one of the friend, others used to whip his ass (Gand) out of…

Thank You Mother Earth

A home for every existence A life of unlimited you nurture Fresh air and water, clean ambience The bound of kindness and patience You give, sustain and give And never are you fatigue Nor you restrain, rest or refuse Yet the greedy mind you gratify Wants more, exploits and doesn’t care
Here I stand healthy and walk with pride With all the luxurious glories of yours We know you can’t permanently give For this is the law you already know Wisely we shall use you and your wealth And advocate the message of early signs Which you displayed loud and clear Today, tomorrow or the next day We shall revive, protect and sustain
Thank you Mother Earth.....

How can we Curb Unemployment Problem?

Bhutan is a small developing country with small population of approximately about 7 lakhs. The developmental philosophy is Gross National Happiness (GNH) which has gained so many worldwide appreciation and praise. But on the other hand, like any other developing or developed countries, Bhutan has its own share of problems and challenges. Youth unemployment problem is one of the most challenging one that Bhutan is facing and we can’t really afford to stand and stare this exponential growth each passing day. With the development of a people, society and country at large, youth unemployment is becoming a major problem which affects not only individuals, but also the society in every region. And to solve this problem, it is not only the sole responsibility of a government or agencies, non-governmental organizations or private companies or corporations, but a collective responsibility. All must go together hand in hand. Otherwise it would be too far from realizing it and the concept of GNH…