Monday 15 October 2012

Lines Of Encouragement

"The most beautiful thing in the world is to see the parents smiling and the next beautiful thing is to know that you are the reason behind that smile"

Well this is a beautiful, inspiring and encouraging line. It reminds me of my Mom who once said when we spent together during the Vacation sometime in the summer of 2010: "སྐྱིད་པོ་ཨ་ནི་ཆོ་ལས་་་ནན་ཐུར་གཡོག་ནོང་ཏེན་གེ་ལ" which literally means: "Life wouldn't be that hard  after you get employed, I will stay peacefully". This was the response when I said my parents not to toil and worry too much about me and the normal field works and hardships they have to go through to make ends meet. Since then it was an extra lesson I learned, more of how much I am to them; as a responsible son. It was another big step that life gave me to leap up on, that will always remind me in the days to come. It makes me more cautious so to say.

  As an innocent and uneducated, who never got chance themselves, they have realized the very importance of it and have enrolled to educating me, toiling day and night. And being the eldest one in a family to get education,  makes me a more responsible.
  • What if I am unable to fulfill their wishes?
  • What if I am obstructed by the mistaken paths?
But not even in the wildest of my dreams had I been discouraged to serve my purpose. Every time I remember them and their conditions, a strong gush of encouragement and the will that says 'you can do and you must do' echoes and wakes me from the slumber I might be into. Every time I step over a bar, I stand still for a moment thinking if that will not jeopardize my very purpose. And I am happy because that is what I want; to become a responsible and loyal son, and may be sometime later a good husband, and ultimately a good father!..:)

2 comments:

  1. Interesting post, bro. Yeah, we have a lot to do and fulfill our parents' expectations. All the best! Keep posting.

    ReplyDelete

A decade of service

  Time does fly fast. It's already a decade into service. Looking back I don't really know if I have contributed anything solid to d...